Madhuriya conducts bespoke workshops throughtout the year.
- Our workshops can be tailored for specific audiences, based on the age group, the objective, the duration and location.
- We use workshop settings to employ dance and art in general as a tool for imparting various skills – non-verbal communication, building confidence, reading body language and improving physical and mental health.
Our recent workshops include, Children’s Diwali workshop for Dishoom Ltd., children’s Oct half term workshop for developing non-verbal communication at Arts Depot.
Artsmark Offering for Schools
Bespoke workshops for children of any age and ability to improve non-verbal communications and develop both gross and fine motor skills, as well as build confidence.
Stepping Stones, 2018 – Storytelling through Indian Classical Dance
A series of free workshops for children in libraries across London, funded by Mayor of London’s Culture Seeds Fund. Young children from diverse socio-economic backgrounds participated in these interactive sessions to develop non-verbal communication and motor skills and build confidence.
Classes are held for both adults and children in North London. Learn with us at Madhuriya.
- Private lessons and bespoke workshops in and around London can be arranged on request.
- No prior dance experience is required.
- Children are taught in small groups to ensure individual attention.
- A pre-set syllabus is followed for children geared towards preparing for an examination, for those who are interested.